jokes week one

My teacher said I had to learn the first four letter of the alphabet be tomorrow so I went home that day and asked my mum what is the first letter she was paying bills on her computer and she said shut up I said thanks Mum.                                    Next I went to my dad and asked him what is the second letter of the alphabet he was watching the rugby and his favourite team just scored and he said YES YES YES  and I said thanks dad.Next I went to my sister who was listening to Michele Jackson and I said what is the third letter of the alphabet and she said Michele Jackson I said thanks sister.After I went to my younger brother who was playing with his cars I said to him what is the fourth letter of the alphabet and he said driving in my broom broom car. so I went to school the next day and the teacher said what are the first four letters of the alphabet and I said shut up she said do you want to go to the principals office and I said YES YES YES she said who do you think you are I said Michele Jackson and she said how are you going to get away with this and I said driving in my broom broom car.                                           If you liked that joke leave a comment that starts with ha ha then tell me what was the best part of the joke thank you.